* If the Bill will be approved then we are permitting the people of the program to tell our young kids about condoms, pills and ways to prevent pregnancy.
* If the Bill will be approved then we are opening the minds of our children that sex is something to try. Even they are not that ready for it. And because they are thought how to use condoms, then curiousity would force them to sex.
* Because their minds are now tainted with sex education, the respect of having sex to the right girl or the right guy for the right time would be abolished. Probably raped cases would increase.
* Sex should be discussed by home by the parents not through government programs, approving this bill affects the right of the parents in teaching their young ones about morality.
* Filipinos by nature is a solid christian and a believer to Gods way of giving new life, we all want the natural way, God's way. But with this bill it probably could change our faith.
Protect the health & lives of mothers
The WHO (World Health Organization) estimates that complications arise in 15% of pregnancies, serious enough to hospitalize or kill women. From the 2 million plus live births alone, some 300,000 maternal complications occur yearly. This is 7 times the DOH’s annual count for TB, 19 times for heart diseases, and 20 times for malaria in women. As a result, more than 11 women die needlessly each day.
Adequate number of skilled birth attendants and prompt referral to hospitals with emergency obstetric care are proven life-saving solutions to maternal complications. For women who wish to stop childbearing, family planning (FP) is the best preventive measure. All 3 interventions are part of RH.
Proper birth spacing reduces infant deaths. The WHO says at least 2 years should pass between a birth and the next pregnancy. In our country, the infant mortality rate of those with less than 2 years birth interval is twice those... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2012, 09). Rh Bill. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 09, 2012, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Rh-Bill-1087079.html
"Rh Bill" StudyMode.com. 09 2012. 2012. 09 2012 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Rh-Bill-1087079.html>.
- MLA 7
"Rh Bill." StudyMode.com. StudyMode.com, 09 2012. Web. 09 2012. <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Rh-Bill-1087079.html>.
"Rh Bill." StudyMode.com. 09, 2012. Accessed 09, 2012. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Rh-Bill-1087079.html.