Revlon Inc. mission is to emerge as the leader in cosmetic and personal care throughout the world. Revlon takes pride in manufacturing the top skin care and strives to please young and older woman alike.
Vision statement of Revlon
Revlon Inc. Vision is to satisfy the needs of their customers with glamour and excitement that they provide at an affordable price.
• Revlon is the major player in cosmetics, skin care, fragrance and personal care products. It has long history of 75 years. • Famous brand especially among the women’s.
• Despite of heavy debt and net losses from last few years. Product development is the main focus area for Revlon. • Strong research and development.
• Revlon products are sold in more than 100 countries.
• Revlon 43 percent sales are from United States market.
• It has been supporting several health programs for Women. • Advertising is one of the key areas for Revlon.
• Revlon aims to provide quality products.
• Distribution channels are well managed that the reason Revlon products are used in more than 100 countries of the world.
• Weak financial position due to net losses and heavy debts. • Cutting down number of jobs reduce employee trust on the Company. • Continuous changes in the Organizational Structure may impact the performance for employees. • Besides advertising other marketing areas are the weak.
• Revlon is currently facing financial problems so joint ventures or partnership with other players in the industry may open the doors of new opportunities. • Utilize all marketing methods to promote its products; it will help to boost the sales of the company. • Develop products for male segment.
• Intense competition with major players of the industry including Procter & Gamble, Unilever, L’Oreal, • Rapid changes in fashion may require heavy...