* WHAT IS RETIREMENT PLANNING ?
* RETIREMENT PLANNING
* WHY PLANS FOR RETIREMENT ?
* NEED FOR RETIREMENT PLANNING
* RETIREMENT PLANNING :BE PREPARED
* INDIA & RETIREMENT PLANNING
* WHAT ARE THE KEYS OF RETIREMENT PLANNING
* RETIREMENT :HOW MUCH MONEY DO WE NEED
* ARE YOU PLANNING RETIREMENT ?
* RETIREMENT PLANNING ADVICE FROM MASLOW
* STEPS IN RETIREMENT PLANNING
* WHAT IS FINANCIAL PLANNING ?
* HOW TO PREPARE FOR RETIREMENT WHEN THERE’S LITTLE TIME LEFT * ELEMENTS OF RETIREMENT PLANNING
* SOCIAL STRUCTURE
* PENTION PLANS
* PRESENT SENARIO OF RETIREMENT PLANNING
* RETIREMENT EARLY :HOW LONG SHOULD YOU WAIT?
* RETIRE IN STYLE
* RETIREMENT PLANNING: WHERE WILL MY MONEY COME FROM?
* RETIREMENT PLANNING:BUILDING A NEST EGG
* RETIREMENT PLANNING:ASSET ALLOCATION AND DIVERSIFICATION * CONCLUSION
* BSLI PLAN FOR RETIREMENT
* LIC PLAN FOR RETIREMENT
* RESEARCH METHODOLAGY
* ANALYSIS & INTERPRETATION
* CASE STUDY
OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDIES
* State the importance of retirement planning
* Outline various financial factors that affect sensible retirement planning
* Discuss a few calculations for the retirement corpus needed
* Discuss the elements of the retirement planning.
* Review key features and benefits of BSLI Freedom 58
Retirement is one of the most important life events many of us will ever experience. From both a personal and financial perspective, realizing a comfortable retirement is an incredibly extensive process that takes sensible planning and years of persistence. Even once it is reached, managing your retirement is an ongoing responsibility that carries well into one's golden years. While all of us would like to retire comfortably, the complexity and time required in building a successful retirement plan can make the whole process seem nothing short of daunting. However, it can often be done with fewer headaches (and financial pain) than you might think - all it takes is a little homework, an attainable savings and investment plan, and a long-term commitment. In this tutorial, we'll break down the process needed to plan, implement, execute and ultimately enjoy a comfortable retirement.
What is retirement?
Retirement is the point where a person is not in any kind of employment /business/occupation. This usually happens upon reaching a determined age, when physical conditions do not allow the person to work any more. Retirement could also be due to personal choice-either due to adequate pension or personal savings or due to a regular unearned income like interest, rents etc. The retirement age varies from country to country but it is generally between 55 and 70. Certain jobs, which are of dangerous nature or of fatiguing nature, may have an earlier retirement age. Retirement Planning:
Why Plan For Retirement?
Before we begin discussing how to plan a successful retirement, we need to understand why we need to take our retirement into our own hands in the first place. This may seem like a trivial question, but you might be surprised to learn that the key components of retirement planning run contrary to popular belief about the best way to save for the future. Further, proper implementation of those key components is essential in guaranteeing a financially secure retirement. This involves looking at each possible source of retirement income.
Need For Retirement Planning
• Increasing Life Span
• Low Returns In Conventional Modes Of Savings.
• Unintended Contingencies.
• Increasing Medical Cost.
• Diminishing Trend Of Joint Family System
• Inflationary Trends
• Absence Of Social Security Benefits By The State
• Pursuing Hobbies
• Falling Interest Rates
Please join StudyMode to read the full document