RAVINDRA KUMAR VERMA
C/o Anil Kirana Stores, Ghasidas Nagar
Post : Housing Board Colony, Bhilai, Distt-Durg (CG) 490026
* High School passed
* 1st Class Boiler Attendant Certificate by the chief Boiler Inspector of Boiler (Indore) Govt. of MP in the years 1996. EXPERIENCE
* At present working in M/s Jai Balaji Industrial Ltd. Durg Growth Center. Village & PO Rasmada, Dist-Durg 491009 from 25/07/2007 to till date. Cal fired water Tube Single Drum F.B.C. to Boiler Make C.V.L. Capacity 30TPH Working pressers 65 KG/cm2 WHRB I,II,III capacity 10.5 TPH working pressers 65 kg/cm2 (12 MW Turbine) Scoda Temp 480’C.
* At M/s Laxmi Organic Industries Ltd. MIDC, Mahad, Dist Raigarh from 08/11/02 to 23/07/2007 Cole Fired water tube two pass mad drum F.B.C. to Boiler Make C.V.L. Capacity 27 TPH working pressers 65 KG/cm2 (6MW Tubine) Triveni steam 480’C.
* At South Seas Dist & Brew Pvt. Ltd. Ganjad Tal, Dahanu Dist Thane Pin 401608 from 27/08/2001 to 08/11/2002 C.V.L. make 12 TPH, Working presser 24 Kg/cm2 steam Temp 420’C.
* At M/s Kedia Distt Ltd. Bhilai from 02/01/1991 to 15/08/2001 F.B.C. Boiler Make Tharmax 10 TPH working presser 11.25 Kg/cm2 heat surface area 265m2 F.B.C. make tharmax 6x2 TPH working presser 11.25 KG/cm2 heating surface area 165 m2 each boiler oil & crofile boiler make tharmax 6 TPH working pressure 17.2 KG/cm2 heating surface area 262 m2.
Mr. Munsheewar Verma
I hereby declare that all the above information is given by me is true to the best my knowledge and belief.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document