February 25, 2013
Engr. Renato S. Cortezano
I am Kimverly Joy A. Mahinay, a 4th year Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering student of Central Mindanao University. In partial fulfillment of the requirement of this degree, I am required to have an On-the-job Training for 240 hours within the duration of summer class 2013.
In connection to this, I would like to apply as a trainee in your office because I believe that the training and experience I will acquire during this span of time will broaden my knowledge about the course. I am capable of learning, I know how to work in team and individually and I work hard in every task assigned to me. I have also enclosed a copy of my resume for your review.
Hoping for your positive response.
KIMVERLY JOY MAHINAY
Address: Zone 10, Busco, Butong, Quezon, Bukidnon
To be able to work as an On-The-Job Trainee in a career oriented and challenging environment that promotes personal growth and uplift professional development in Electrical Engineering field.
• Proﬁcient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) • Literate in AUTOCAD
• Familiar with internet application
• Tertiary:Central Mindanao University (CMU), Maramag, Bukidnon Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering 2009-Present
• Secondary:Busco Academy, Quezon, Bukidnon
• Elementary: Busco Elementary School, Quezon, Bukidnon 1999-2005
• Municipality of Quezon (Summer Job)
ACTIVITIES AND ORGANIZATION
• Engyneour’s Digest (Student Publication)...