13 Jalan Selangor,
Bukit Persekutuan, 50480 Kuala Lumpur
QUALIFICATION SUMMARY PROFILE
* Proven track record of accurately completing research, reporting, and information management activities within demanding time frames. * Adept at developing and maintaining administrative processes that reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives. * Highly focused and task-oriented, deadline-driven operations, able to identify goals and priorities and resolve issues in initial stages.
3 month experience as Research Assistant in Public Institute Health (IKU) for National Health Morbidity Survey project (NHMS 2011). Handled multifaceted tasks. Quickly became a trusted assistant known for "can-do" attitude, flexibility and high-quality work.
* Communicated effectively with all kind of people for survey questionnaire. Established strong relationships to gain support and effectively achieve results.
SM SAINS SELANGOR, KUALA LUMPUR
Sidang Redaksi Crew (School Magazine Publication) 2008-2010
Currently taking Diploma in Business Studies at UiTM MELAKA
* Event Management * Spread sheets| * Calendaring * Travel Coordination| Computer Skills
* MS Word * MS Excel * MS PowerPoint| * MS Outlook * MS Access * Adobe Photoshop| Typing Skills
* Good typing skills in English and Malay|
Summary of Skills and Experience:
Self-motivated, enthusiastic and responsible person, professionally and efficiently qualified with vast knowledge in the field of data entry and other back office jobs.
* Name: Sofiyya Binti Mazlan
* Sex: Female
* DOB: January 10,1993
* Marital Status: Single
* E-mail: email@example.com
I announce that the above mentioned information...