Due: Week Six
Once your topic/company of choice to research has been approved by your instructor based on your Purpose Statement proceed with Phase 1 of your research paper.
Phase 1 of your research paper addresses the following:
1. Describe the Internal Environment, specifically the history and development of your organization-- its origins, path of development, competitive environment, inner structure. Also consider:
• Composition of inputs
• Products and productivity
• Prices and Price elasticity of demand
• Cost structure (Wages and benefits; Fixed and variable costs)
• How it develops new services or products and
• How it diversifies operations
2. Describe the External Environment and Company’s Position.
• Supply and demand Analysis
• Weak and strong sides of the company in terms of its industry competitiveness and a constantly changing market.
• Other external factors-- threats and opportunities from the outside. There are the threats of sudden competitor’s appearance, change in the exchange rate, economic instability and global changes.
• Analysis of market structure.
Be sure to include any issues or opportunities that the organization/industry currently faces. Cite references following APA format.
Phase 2 of your paper addresses your organization’s future potential in the market, its position in the competitive field, and any future trends the company should consider, specifically address changes in:
• Market structure
• Competitors, including new companies entering the market
• Productivity (consider the law of diminishing marginal productivity)
• Cost structure
• Wages and benefits
• Fixed and variable costs
• Supply and demand analysis
• Impact of government regulations
Phase 3 of your paper integrates the first two sections of your research project along with the following refined topical areas: Final recommendations, Price, Production,... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2012, 03). Research Paper Guide. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 03, 2012, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Research-Paper-Guide-932739.html
"Research Paper Guide" StudyMode.com. 03 2012. 03 2012 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Research-Paper-Guide-932739.html>.
"Research Paper Guide." StudyMode.com. 03, 2012. Accessed 03, 2012. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Research-Paper-Guide-932739.html.