(Indian Market Research Bureau)
* Brief Intro: Mr. Subhas Ghosal is the founder of this company. It was founded in 1970. This company was born with the conviction that, “Good advertisement can only be built on sound consumer insight.” It is now one of the top 20 Market Research companies in the world. * Work domain: The specialized areas of this Companies are Consumer market, Industrial marketing, B2B marketing, Social marketing and Rural marketing. IMRB has their eight specialized units- * Probe quality research
* Social and rural research
* Media and panel group
* Partners in marketing stake holder relationships
* Research based consulting for B2B.
* E-technology group
* Software development house
* Data processing house.
* Work procedure: Online and field work both.
* Service type: Full service
* Places of operation: IMRB operates through own offices, joint ventures and associates in over 26 cities across 12 countries like India, Japan, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka etc. * Other Info: IMRB is the part of Kantar Group, the research and consulting division of WPP which is a London based advertising company. It is also associated with British Market Research Bureau (BMRB) and Millward Brown International. * Clients: Top clients of IMRB are, BAT Group, Bharti group, Cadbury, Ford group, Fritolay, Glaxo, Heinz, Indian Airlines, Intel, ITC Ltd., Pepsi Group, Tvs Motors etc. * Website: www.imrbint.com
* Career opportunities: Posts offered by IMRB are- Research manager, Insight director, Group business director etc. For more details please go to http://www.imrbint.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=103&Itemid=87
By- Anupam Samui