RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION
SUBMITTED BY- PRATYASHA TAGRA MBA GEU
VARROC ENGINEERING PVT. LTD.
← CORE VALUES
← CORPORATE VALUES
← GLOBAL PRESENCE
← ABOUT VARROC GROUP
← AWARDS & APPRECIATIONS
← ORGANIZATIONAL CHART
← SALES TURNOVER
← TypePrivately Held
← Turnover$600 million
← Chairman Mr. Naresh Chandra Jain
← Managing DirectorMr. Tarang Jain
← Varroc Group Total Sales FY 2009-2010 US $ 600 Million ← Market Segments:
Two Wheelers 60%
Four Wheelers and Earth Moving 35%
White Goods 5 %
We are committed to serve the society by adding value to the customers, employees, the shareholders and the community at large in terms of:-
• Providing customer satisfaction, offering reliable products and services at competitive prices.
• Providing an environment, conducive to the development, growth and satisfaction of employees while fulfilling their reasonable aspirations. • Providing adequate returns to the shareholders while nurturing business growth
Contributing to the well being of the society and conducting ourselves as a responsible corporate citizen, known for integrity and ethics.
Varroc aims to become global player in the business of component supplies to automobile and white goods industry across India and select foreign markets like USA, Europe, SAARC and ASEAN countries, growing at 25% CAGR with 15% of the value of products being exported by the year 2010.
Varroc Group has 20 plants; 15 in Western India, 3 in Northern India and 2 in Europe with head quarters in Aurangabad, Maharashtra, INDIA
This Division manufactures the following:
• Injection molded engineering plastic components.
• Multilayer co-extruded thermoplastic sheets.
• Injection & compression moulded auto and Allied rubber products.
• Polyurethane foam seat assemblies.
• Rear view mirrors.
• Air cleaner assemblies.
• Acrylic and poly urethane painted parts
The Electrical division manufactures the...