1. TITLE: Reforming the Mathematical Education Especially in Intermediate Algebra at Claro M. Recto High School Acad. Yrs. 2012-2013
* What are the teacher-related factors that may affect the students learning
- Personality traits
- Teaching skills
- Instructional materials
- View on his/her profession
* What are the methods that can be used by teacher to let the student excel in Intermediate Algebra?
- Group work discussion
- Providing electronic materials
* Does the physical atmosphere or classroom arrangement may help to reform the Mathematical Education?
* Is there need to change the curriculum in Intermediate Algebra?
2. TITLE: The use of technology as a teaching technique in hard subjects like mathematics subject.
* Do you think there will be a shift in students and why;
* How will this affect teachers
- Teaching style
- Demand in teachers
* The affect of the state of living in the;
- Field of too much use/abuse in technology
- Controlling the continuous increase in dropout rates
3. TITLE: Math and Science as a major factor of high dropout rates of high school students
* Factors affect dropout
- Teaching style
- Point of view to the subject
- Study habits
4. TITLE: Significance of the Mathematics subject to the behaviour of the boys and girls.
* Are there any tendencies in girls’ and boys’ attitudes towards mathematics, which may affect their participation in this subject?
* If so, what are the students’ personal explanations for these tendencies?
* To what extent, if at all, do the policies and practices of Local Education Authorities (LEAs) and schools affect girls’ and boys’ participation in...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document