Name: Quy Nguyen
Modules 5 & 6
How to submit:
1. Click on ASSESSMENTS
2. Click on Module 6 Reflection Journal
3. Copy and Paste your Journal into the Student Comments Section 4. Click “Submit for grading” AND “Submit”
Module 5: Laws and Rules of the Road
Create a car saying (Bumper Sticker) or a Road Sign (Billboard) that would describe one main point you learned in Module 5. This is an example of a bumper sticker from a former student: ““Driving the right speed is always a good deed. Enjoy your ride and don’t collide!” 1. What would yours say?
2. How would it look?
3. Now, write at least one paragraph (5 sentences or more) which explains why you thought this would make a great bumper sticker or billboard, and how it summarizes the information you learned in Module Five. Remember to use complete sentence answers and proper spelling and grammar.
Module 6 Effects of Alcohol and Drugs
Some day you might find yourself in a dangerous driving situation because of drugs, alcohol, or extreme drowsiness due to medication. Talk to a parent or guardian about what they would like for you to do if you find yourself in this situation. Answer the following questions in one or more complete sentences.
1. What will you do if you question whether or not it is safe for you to be driving? List three options if you question your ability. A.
2. What will you do if you question whether or not the person that you rode with should be driving? Include three options if you question his/her ability. A.
3. What would your parent/guardian want you to do?
4. Look up and list the number of a local taxi or car service in your community. Include the company name and telephone number.