Reason to study Computer Science
Computer Science moves from the range of theory through programming cutting across development of computing solutions. It offers foundation to graduation to adapt to new technologies and ideas. Below are 3 categorized reasons for Computer Science studies:
1. Designing and building software
2. Developing effective ways to solve computing problems such as; storing information in the database, proper management of information or providing new approaches to security problems.
3. Devising new and better ways of using computers and addressing particular challenges in areas such as robotics, digital forensic, Employment, Business and Education.
1) Designing and building software
It refers to the work of software development which has grown to include aspects of web development, interface design, security issues, mobile computing and so on. In the aspect of Computer Aided (or Computer - assisted) software, Computer can help by carrying out much of the drudge work associated with software development, including the organization of documentations of all kinds such as plans, contracts, specifications, designs, source code and management information.
2) Developing effective ways to solve computing problems such as; storing information in the database, proper management of information or providing new approaches to security problems.
Developing effective ways to solve computing problems involves the application or development of computer science theory and knowledge of algorithms to ensure the best possible solution for computationally intensive problems.
Base on storing information in the database, a reasonable large scale operation in a commercial, technical, administration or educational area might have resources which it uses to meet its objective that demands proper management (like storage, organizing, manipulating, retrieval and output) with the use of database, data...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document