RAPID FIRE QUESTIONS
* What is the Indian version of Barbie called? Monica.
* What does BMG stand for in the music label BMG Crescendo? Bertelsmann Music Group * Who has written the book Emotional Intelligence? DanielGoleman * Lux soap was launched in India in 1929.
* What is Karamchand Appliances Private Ltd’s most well known product/brand? All-Out Mosquito Repellent * This company was the first to launch CDMA mobile services in India Tata Teleservices * World’s largest educational publisher –Pearson
* Tata Airlines changed its name to - Air India
* What is the theory which deals with hidden and open areas of knowledge about a person? (The Johari Window) * What is psychometrics? The science of measuring (or testing) personality type (or mental abilities) * Who regulates commodity exchanges in India? Name the regulator (Forward Markets Commission (FMC) ) * which bank first introduced the ATM in india? HSBC
* Which is the second most traded commodity in the world, trailing only petroleum. (coffee) * BSE is located in which street of Mumbai? (dalal street) * What is the full form of YAHOO? (Yet Another Hierarchical Officious Oracle) * What is the full form of NEWS (north east west south)
* “Big Blue”, is the nick name given to which company? (IBM) * Which company means "Giver of good things" in Sanskrit (Subhiksha) * What is the world's tallest building? Burj Dubai
* Which famous search engine is planning to start an operating system (Google) * 22.Allen Solly is a brand owned by which group of Companies ? (Madura garments from Aditya Birla Group) * What is the name of the UK-based Tea company acquired by Tata Tea? (TETLEY) * Elle 18 range of cosmetics are marketed in India by which FCMG company? HLL * Who is the author of “Small is Beautiful”? EF Schumacher
Please join StudyMode to read the full document