* When was United Nations Found?
(It Started On Year 1945 after the World War II)
* UN is an international organization whose stated aims are facilitating cooperation in what? international law, international security, economic development, social progress, human rights, and achievement of world peace. * How Many States We’re Joined In UN?
193 Member States ( Except Vatican City )
* What Is The Six Principal Organs Of UN?
General Assembly (the main deliberative assembly); the Security Council (for deciding certain resolutions for peace and security); the Economic and Social Council (for assisting in promoting international economic and social cooperation and development); the Secretariat (for providing studies, information, and facilities needed by the UN); the International Court of Justice (the primary judicial organ); and theUnited Nations Trusteeship Council (which is currently inactive). * Other Prominent UN system agencies are?
the World Health Organization (WHO), the World Food Programme (WFP) and United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) * UN’s Most Prominent Position Is?
Who Has Been Held Of?
Ban Ki-Moon Of South Korea Since 2007
* Ban Ki-Moon Is Declarated As Secretary General On ?
1st of January 2007
* The United Nations Headquarters resides in international territory is where? Further main offices? New York City. Geneva, Nairobi, and Vienna.
* Six Official Languages Are:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian, and Spanish
* Who Is The first coined the term 'United Nations' as a term to describe the Allied countries? Franklin Delano Roosevelt
* Where Did The Chilean delegation signing UN Charter Happened? In San Francisco
* When Do The UN Started In Existence?
24th of October 1945
* Where DO The International Court Of Justice Located?
In The Hague, Netherlands
* The Secretary Council Is Made Up Of 5 permanent members ( State ). And 10 Un-permanent...