Commonly Asked Interview Questions
1. What courses or jobs have you liked best? Least?
I really enjoyed my accounting principles course in high school because it was challenging and tested my abilities and helped with what I needed to improve on. I also loved my job at Starbucks because it help me improve apply my skills from school to real life scenarios.
2. How would you describe your managerial style?
3. What would you consider your biggest accomplishment?
4. What are a few of your greatest strengths?
A few of my strengths would have to be my determination to accomplishing my assigned assignments and, my communication skills with others.
5. What is one of your weaknesses?
6. What type of position are you most interested in?
The position that I am interested in is the financial accounting and analyzing
7. Describe what would be the ideal job for you.
The ideal job for me would have to consist of me being able to have good relationship with my co-workers my boss, employers, etc. Understanding my job and what I have to do, being familiar with everything and everyone, not such along commute and pays well.
8. What do you think you could contribute to this company?
What I can contribute to this company would probably have to be another great hard worker one who listens to instructions and follows, and a great communicator. 9. Where do you see yourself, career-wise, in the next five years? In five yeas from now I see myself working in a stable company where I know I will be keeping the job for along period of time. And where I see myself working at and hopefully moving up in positioning soon after.
10. What is the greatest challenge you’ve had to face, and how did you handle the situation? 11. Give five adjectives that best describe you.
Five adjectives that I think fit me would have to be strong, agreeable, broad-mined, communicative, and determined.
12. How would a friend describe you to me?
A friend would...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document