This questionnaire is an instrument we choose to utilize to determine the most contributing factor that affect the grades of 3rd year and 4th year BSCA students of JBLCF-B and the reasons behind, using pre-determined variables.
I. Profile of the Respondent
Name (optional): _______________________________Course and Year: __________
Sex: ________________Age: ____________
Grade bracket (Grades which you think is fair enough for you to have):
99-95 94-90 89-85 84-80 79-76 75-BELOW
II. Questionnaire Proper
Direction: Kindly answer this questionnaire with sincerity and honesty using the code below. Check the column of the desired answer.
5Almost always (almost all the time)
4Often (many times)
3Sometimes (some of the time)
2Seldom (few times)
1Never (none at all)
5| 4| 3| 2| 1|
| | | | |
How often do you:
1. Study your lessons.
2. Find difficulties in your studies.
3. Take your studies seriously.
4. Maintain your grades at a high level.
5. Mind getting a fail, or even a fair, grade.
1. Get along with your friends.
2. Get influence by your friends.
3. Rely your decisions regarding school matters to your peers. 4. Consider your friends play a big part on your studies. 5. Conduct group studies.
1. Have a problem at home.
2. Let your studies be affected with your problems.
3. Have problems financially.
4. Feel the love of your parents.
5. Open up with your parents regarding school matters.
1. Felt that your teacher strives...