Questions for an exit interview
• Tell me about how you've come to decide to leave?
• What is your main reason for leaving?
• What are the other reasons for your leaving?
• Why is this important, or so significant for you?
• Within the (particular reason to leave) what was it that concerned you particularly? • What could have been done early on to prevent the situation developing/provide a basis for you to stay with us? • How would you have preferred the situation(s) to be handled? • What opportunities can you see might have existed for the situation/problems to be averted/dealt with satisfactorily? • What can you say about the processes and procedures or systems that have contributed to the problem(s)/your decision to leave? • What specific suggestions would you have for how the organization could manage this situation/these issues better in future? • How do you feel about the organization?
• What has been good/enjoyable/satisfying for you in your time with us? • What has been frustrating/difficult/upsetting to you in your time with us? • What could you have done better or more for us had we given you the opportunity? • What extra responsibility would you have welcomed that you were not given? • How could the organization have enabled you to make fuller use of your capabilities and potential? • What training would you have liked or needed that you did not get, and what effect would this have had? • How well do think your training and development needs were assessed and met? • What training and development that you had did you find most helpful and enjoyable? • What can you say about communications within the organization/your department? • What improvements do you think can be made to customer service and relations? • How would you describe the culture or 'feel' of the organization? • What could you say about communications and relations between departments, and...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document