This section is about the food in the cafeteria. The questionnaire will help us in determining the taste, preferences and satisfaction level of the employees. Your responses & opinions will contribute in designing a better module to ensure meal satisfaction and high quality of food service.
Details of the Organisation:
Details to be filled by Admin/HR Department:
1. The need for you to run the cafeteria.
a. Necessity because of complex working timing
b. Company’s goodwill
c. Motivational tool
d. To enhance productivity
2. Is cafeteria offering Yes No
3. Is the food items offered:
Portioned (limited) Unlimited
4. Who pays for the meal?
Company Self Partially
5. What is the average spending on- (in Rs)
Breakfast 20-30 30-40 40-50 50 and above
Lunch 40-50 50-60 60-70 70 and above
Snack 20-30 30-40 40-50 50 and above
Dinner 40-50 50-60 60-70 70 and above
6. Rate the following aspects as per their importance, the basis on which you choose a particular vendor (keeping in mind 1 is your first priority & 12 is your least priority)(1-Being least important, 2-of little important, 3-moderatly important, 4-important, 5-most important)
a. Quality of food b. Cleanliness of area c. Calorific value of food d. Professionalism e. On time delivery f. Price g. Hygiene of staff h. Taste i. Menu contents j. Certified kitchen k. Kitchen equipments l. Production capacity
7. What do you do for the quality checking after short listing the vendor?
Visit their kitchen Visit their existing clients
If any other, please specify_______________________________
8. Your current service provider is a
a. National Service Provider
b. Regional Service Provider
c. Local Service Provider
9. Is your vendor certified to any of this:
10. Who is your present catering service provider?
11. Do you have separate meal plan for employees (Vegetarian & Non Vegetarian)?
12. Do you have separate service counters for vegetarian and non-vegetarian food?
13. a. Is there any arrangement of live kitchen?
b. If Yes,...