Name:Contact No: Age:
* Below +2| * +2 or Diploma| * UG| * PG & Professionals| Occupation
* Self employed| * Private Sector| * Public Sector| * Student| * Others| Monthly Income (If Student, mention your family income)
* 5000 & below| * 5001- 10000| * 10001-15000| * 15001-20000| * 20000 & above|
1. What is the need for you to buy the bike?
* Workhorse (for regular work)| * Run Errands (to do odd jobs)| * Routine Long trips|
2. Prioritize the options that affect your purchasing decision of bike.
* Advertisement| * Comfort| * Mileage|
* Power| * Price| * Resale Value|
* Safety| * Service| * Style|
3. Select the source which plays a major role in obtaining information about the brand. Source| | * Select one from each |
Personal Source| Family| |
| Friends| |
| Neighbors| |
| Acquaintances| |
Commercial Source| Advertisement| |
| Sales People| |
| Dealers| |
| Displays| |
Experimental Source| Handling| |
| Examining| |
| Using the product| |
4. What is the medium of communication that influences your brand preference? * Print Media| * Electronic Media| * Word of Mouth | * Sales Promotion|
5. Which mode of purchase do you prefer?
* By Full Cash| * EMI|
6. Who plays the major role in decision making for purchasing the bike? * Father| * Mother| * Friends| * Self| * Others|
7. What is the period you took to choose the Bajaj brand? * One Week| * One Month| * Two Months| * More than 2 Months| 8. What is the reason for preferring the Bajaj brand?
* Quality| * Availability| * Price| * Service|
9. Give points to the following features of your Bajaj product. Attribute| 5...