1.In which header file is the NULL macro defined?
C.stdio.h and stddef.hD.math.h
2.Which bitwise operator is suitable for turning off a particular bit in a number? A.&& operator
3.What does the following declaration mean?
A.ptr is array of pointers to 10 integers
B.ptr is an pointer to array
C.ptr is an array of 10 integers
D.ptr is a pointer to an array of 10 integers
4. Declare the following statement?
"An array of three pointers to chars".
A. char *ptr;
B char *ptr();
C. char (*ptr)();
D. char **ptr;
5. What do the following declaration signify?
A. cmp is a pointer to a void type.
B. cmp is a void type pointer variable.
C. cmp is a function that returns a void pointer.
D. cmp function returns nothing.
6. Which of the following correctly shows the hierarchy of arithmetic operations in C? A./ + * -
B.* - / +
C.+ - / *
D./ * + -
7. What will the function rewind() do?
A.Reposition the file pointer to a character reverse.
B.Reposition the file pointer stream to end of file.
C.Reposition the file pointer to begining of that line.
D.Reposition the file pointer to begining of file.
8. What is stderr ?
B.standard error types
C.standard error streams
D.standard error definitions
9. Which bitwise operator is suitable for turning on a particular bit in a number? A. && operator
B. & operator
C. || operator
D. | operator
Ans : D
10.In which stage the following code
gets replaced by the contents of the file stdio.h
A. During editing
B. During linking
C. During execution
D. During preprocessing
Ans : D
1.What flavor of Network Address Translation can be used to have one IP address allow many users to connect to the global Internet? A.NATB.Static
2.Which protocol does DHCP use at the Transport layer?
3. .Which protocol is used to send a destination network unknown message back to originating hosts?
4.How many collision domains are created when you segment a network with a 12-port switch?
5.When data is encapsulated, which is the correct order?
A.Data, frame, packet, segment, bit
B.Segment, data, packet, frame, bit
C.Data, segment, packet, frame, bit
D.Data, segment, frame, packet, bit
6.In which of the following technologies is the term HFC used? A.DSL
7. which memory component on a cisco router contains thw dynamic system configuration A.RAM
D.Both A & B
Ans : D
8.. | How long is an IPv6 address?|
| A.| 32 bits|
B.| 128 bytes|
C.| 64 bits|
D.| 128 bits|
Ans : D
9. To back up an IOS, what command will you use?
A. backup IOS disk
B. copy ios tftp
C. copy tftp flash
D. copy flash tftp
Ans : D
10. What is the main reason the OSI model was created?
A. To create a layered model larger than the DoD model.
B. So application developers can change only one layer's protocols at a time. C. So different networks could communicate.
D. So Cisco could use the model.
1.Virtual memory is ?
A.Extremely large main memory
B.Extremely large secondary memory
C.An illusion of an extremely large memory
D.A type of memory used in super computers
Answer = C
2. Spatial locality refers to the problem that once a location is referenced ? A.It will not be referenced again
B.It will be referenced again
C.A nearby location will be referenced soon
D.None of Above
Answer : B
3. Which of the following is an example of SPOOLED device?...