Submitted by: James Bond
* Quaid’s early life
* Membership of Congress
* Hindu-Muslim Unity
* Devotion to Muslim League
* Leadership of Muslims
* Thought of Separate Homeland
* Pakistan Resolution
* Gandhi-Quaid meetings
* Views about Quaid
* Defending Policy of Quaid
* Formation of Federal Cabinet
* Constitutional Problems
* Establishment of Capital
* Provincial Government
* Establishment of Administrative Headquarters
* Foreign Affairs
* Education Policy
1) Syed Shamsul Hassan ed., Correspondence of Quaid-i-Azam M. A. Jinnahand other papers, Shamsul Hassan collection, Organizational Matters, Vol.I (1936-1947) 2) Akbar S. Ahmed, Jinnah, Pakistan and Islamic Identity, (Karachi: Oxford University press, 1997) 3) Prof. Khurshid Ahmed, Islamic Ideology (Karachi: Karachi university,2002). 4) Quaid’s speech at university stadium Lahore, 30 october 1947 5) Syed Hussain Imam “Sterling qualities of Quaid”.
6) Ahmad Khan Yusufi, Speeches, statements and messages of Quaid-e-Azam. 7) Rajmohan Gandhi, Eight Lives: A Study of the Hindu-Muslim Encounter (Albany, NY: State University of New York Press, 1986) 8) Wikipedia the free Encyclopedia.
9) www.national heritage .government.pk
10) "Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah". Government of Pakistan Website. 11) "Quaid-e-As is Mohammad Ali Jinnah". The Jinnah Society. 12) "Jinnah: South Asia's greatest ever leader".
13) BBC's Poll for South Asia's greatest ever leader.
14) "The Father of Pakistan". The Most Influential Asians of the Century by TIME. 15) "Muhammad Ali Jinnah (1876–1948)". Story of Pakistan. 16) "Jinnah's speech to the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan". 11 August 1947. 17) "Jinnah's Thought at a Glance". Yes Pakistan.com.
18) "Mohammed Ali Jinnah (1876–1948)". Harappa.com.
19) "Pictures of Quaid (Album)". Urdu Point.
20) "South Asia's Clarence Darrow". Chow.
21) "I Remember Jinnah". Daily Dawn (newspaper).
22) "1947 - August". Chronicles Of Pakistan
This research paper is dedicated to all those martyres who worked the creation of a separate home land for Muslims. They helped Quaid-e-As am in this great mission and gave sacrifices for our independence .They face many problems and hardships for the independence of Muslims in the subcontinent. I would like to thank James Bond for assigning this topic to me. It was truly an enlightening experience for me to do research on this topic. I would also like to thank my respected teacher Iron Man for guiding me and providing me with more than enough knowledge on this topic.
The research was mainly done using the help of computers and internet therefore the bibliography section may look a little empty at first. But once one gets to visit these internet sites he is marveled by the amount of data provided on the respective topic. So hats off to all those people who are spending their precious time to run these enlightening websites. Without these the worth of internet would be much less in the context of knowledge.
The main objective of this research paper is to highlights the efforts of the Quaid-e-As am Muhammad Ali Jinnah in the creation of Pakistan. His role in the formation of Pakistan and in the initial administration of Pakistan after independence because he handled all the problems of Pakistan when there were only few people who knew about administrative problems.
Quaid-e-As am as an architect of Pakistan
Some revisionist people criticize Pakistan and few even go so far as to question the integrity of Quaid-e-As am in demanding a...