International economics 2012
1. Globalization : Chances and Threats
2. Corporate governance systems in Anglo-Saxon countries and continental Europe 3. Fiscal problems and exchange rates and balance of payments 4. International net investment position
5. Importance of transaction costs and risk for market efficiency 6. Tax systems and policies and international exchange
7. Washington consensus and IMF structural adjustment policies 8. Labor markets efficiency and international investment attractiveness 9. Rating agencies. Their role and rating methodologies
10. Information asymmetry and ICT revolution and their impact on international business 11. Services in international economy
12. Private transfers role in international economy
13. Institutions and market efficiency
14. Factor markets efficiency and investment attractiveness
15. Human capital and innovation role in expanding world business 16. European Innovation Scoreboard. Methodology of innovation assessment 17. Maastricht Treaty and convergence criteria and new proposals of more effective fiscal control 18. Washington consensus. Origins and evolution.
19. Foreign direct investments and their importance for host countries 20. Reasons for rapid increase of FDI in the global economy
21. Intellectual property rights in international relations 22. Real effective and nominal exchange rates and export expansion 23. Transnational corporations position and role in global economy 24. Reasons for innovation corporation going global
25. Market economy, competition and cooperation
26. Economic freedom, institutions, transaction costs and risk 27. Market, competition and competitiveness.
28. Compare factors behind competitiveness and ability to compete 29. Market position, competitive position, competitiveness and ability to compete 30. Market attractiveness and company competitive advantage
31. Sources of value added and distribution of benefits in international business relations 32....
Please join StudyMode to read the full document