•Non-PUMA brand expansion
2. What best describes Puma’s “vision statement”?
Its vision statement states that Puma is a sports lifestyle company that is attractive to all sports enthusiasts worldwide.
3. What is Puma’s “multicategory” branding strategy, and what would be an alternative to this strategy? Footwear, apparel, and accessories, an alternative would be to focus/specialize on one aspect either footwear, apparel, or accessories
4. What “horizontal integration” strategies has Puma implemented in the recent year, and what are some potential horizontal integration strategies that are being considered? Puma is expanding into several different categories: golf, women’s apparel, and moto, they are also attempting to become a bigger part of their existing customers lives by incorporating denim and everyday apparel to their lineup.
5. What are Puma’s three main strategies for growth (expansion), and how do they equate with Ansoff’s matrix (intensive strategies)? Regional development, product development, and business development. Puma is expanding their market by implementing new products geared towards a much wider demographic, while maintaining their reputation with their existing customers.
6. Which geographic region is the most important in terms of Puma’s 2006 revenue and profit?
7. Which of Puma’s product...