PTLLS L4 Assignment Sheet
|Assignment Number |T1 |Name of Learner | | |Date Submitted | |Name of Mentor | |
UNIT (M/503/1229) –
Roles, responsibilities and relationships in lifelong learning
LO 1- (1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4), LO 2 (2.1, 2.2, 2.3), LO 3 – (3.1, 3.2)
Review your roles, responsibilities and relationships in the lifelong learning sector.
(Please reference any additional reading material using the Harvard Referencing system)
This should include:
• Review of the teaching/ training role, explaining its responsibilities and limits, how teachers work within professional boundaries and how to work with other professional who support learners.
• A review of records that must be maintained and the reason for them.
• A summary of specific legislation that must be complied with
• A discussion of equality and diversity issues relevant to teaching/ training situation.
• A description of the importance of promoting and maintaining a safe and secure learning environment
Mentor Feedback Achieved Feedback
|1.1 Summarise key aspects of legislation, regulatory requirements | | | |and codes of practice relating to own role and responsibilities | | | |1.2 Analyse own responsibilities for promoting | | | |equality and valuing diversity | | | |1.3 Evaluate own role...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document