UNITED STATES ARMY JOHN F. KENNEDY SPECIAL WARFARE CENTER AND SCHOOL FORT BRAGG, NORTH CAROLINA 28307-5000
MEMORANDUM FOR Commander USAJFKSWCS, Attn: AOJK-SP-R, Fort Bragg, NC 28307-5000
SUBJECT: Psychological Operations Volunteer Statement (CMF 37 Enlisted)
1. I hereby volunteer for Psychological Operations training. If not already airborne qualified, I volunteer for airborne training and understand that failure to successfully complete airborne training will disqualify me from PSYOP training and duty.
2. Upon successful completion of the CMF 37 Qualification Course (CMF 37 QC) and prior to my departure from my losing command, I agree to reenlist or extend my enlistment to meet the 36 month remaining service obligation; one year in the training pipeline and two with the operational group.
3. Are you a U.S. Citizen? Yes ____No____ Non US citizens or personnel that hold dual citizenship are ineligible for a Secret Security clearance and may not attend PSYOP training.
4. Are you currently on assignment or have you received notification of assignment? Yes ____No____ If yes, when is your PCS date?___________ Where are you PCS’ng to? ________________ Soldiers on assignment may not be allowed to attend CMF 37 QC without their branch’s prior approval (DA Fm 4187). Soldiers who volunteer for CMF 37 QC prior to receiving assignment notification will be deferred to allow PSYOPQC attendance. For CMF 37 QC graduates, assignment to the CMF 37 QC will take precedence over any assignment conflict. Stabilization of current drill sergeants and detailed recruiters will not be broken.
5. Have you been convicted by a court-martial or have disciplinary action under UCMJ (Article 15) in your official military personnel file? Yes______ No _______ If so, why and when did you receive the Article15?...