PSY 322 Complete Class Week 1 – 5 All Assignments and Discussion Questions – A+ Graded Course Material IF You Want To Purchase A+ Work Then Click The Link Below , Instant Download
If You Face Any Problem E- Mail Us At Contact.Hwnerd@Gmail.Com Week 1 Individual Assignment Consumer Psychology and Marketing
Locate at least two peer-reviewed articles concerning consumer psychology, using the University Library, the Internet, or other resources.
Prepare a 750- to 1,050-word paper in which you analyze your articles. Address the following:
Define consumer psychology.
Describe the psychological concepts discussed and their importance in developing a successful marketing communication message.
Utilize your articles to explain the relationship between consumer psychology and marketing communications.
Week 1 Discussion Questions
1) What is the relationship between consumer psychology and marketing communications?
2) What are advantages and disadvantages of using demographics in segmentation? How may demographics and psychographics segment markets? Provide an example.
3) How may demographic information be used to create a promotional message? Why might the message be different at times? In what ways might it differ?
Week 2 Individual Assignment Marketing Communication Memo
Select one of the following scenarios, where an organization is creating an integrated marketing communications plan to increase its customer base, as the basis for your memo:
You are the owner of a small business in a large metropolitan area. You specialize in designer women’s clothing.
You have been hired by a national toy manufacturer to develop and create a new line of educational toys for kids aged 7-10.
You are the marketing director for a military veteran’s foundation that must raise money to create a fallen heroes monument.
Prepare a 1,050- to 1,400-word memo to the organization’s management team and discuss the importance of demographic and psychographic information in developing marketing communications.
Choose two demographics, such as race, age, location, income, religion, or marital status; and two psychographics, such as personality, buying motives, interests, attitudes, beliefs, and values.
Determine the influence these elements have on the marketing communications for the organization.
Decide which types of demographic data and psychographic information would be most helpful to the organization as they create their plan.
Provide a rationale for each of your decisions.
Week 2 Team Assignment Consumer Traits and Presentation References
Submit an annotated reference list, showing the works cited in the paper, which must include at least eight peer-reviewed sources from the University Library.
Week 2 Discussion Questions
1) Consumers have innate and acquired needs. Provide examples of each need and show how the same purchase may fulfill those needs independently or collectively.
2) What ethical issues are related to the statement “Marketers do not create needs; needs preexist marketers”? Do marketing efforts change needs? Why or why not?
3) How do marketers use their failures at achieving goals in developing promotional messages for specific products or services? Provide examples.
Week 3 Individual Assignment Marketing Research and Promotional Message
Select one of the following consumer groups: teenagers, Baby Boomers, females, or minorities.
Prepare a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you analyze different facets of your group.
Conduct research on your group using secondary sources.
Summarize your research. Identify consumer needs, perceptions, and attitudes.
Explain how your group’s consumer needs, perceptions, and attitudes may be used to create marketing communication messages. Include at least two examples.
Week 3 Consumer Traits and Behaviors...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document