I. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
II. THE ADVERTISING PLAN
2. Straight and Silky Shampoo
Moisturizes hair and makes it straighter without fluffiness.
❖ Dove Shampoo – Conditioner, Manufactured by Uniliver Phils.
❖ Personal Hair Care product
❖ For that moisturize hair and makes straighter without fluffiness.
B. TARGET MARKET SEGMENT
❖ Age group 18 – 50, belonging to upper- middle income class, residing in key urban areas
❖ Single or married
❖ Career women, employed part- time or full- time
❖ Leads active social life, a patron of entertainment, active lifestyle, engaged in light sports
❖ Personal care a priority
MEDIA CONSUMPTION HABITS
❖ Reads lifestyle and beauty women’s magazines; light TV watcher; beauty- oriented shows
C. SITUATION ANALYSIS
• Have a lot of campaigns to promote their products.
• Strong personal, emotional connection between brands and consumers. • More popular in Metropolitan cities.
• Contains micro moisture serum which makes the hair soft and manageable. • Shift from broadcast media to digital media, Youtube and Blogs. • High quality product.
• Marketing communications gave a DOVE a wide exposure.
• Competitors with strong promotional act.
• Increase competition from the big competitors like, L’Oreal, Sunsilk, Rejoice, Pantene, and Vaseline and so on and so forth. • Poor promotion of free samples and sachets.
• Increase market share through improvement of the brand image • Retain the functional strengths of the brand
• Poor packaging style will be very difficult to attract consumers. • Consumers do not interest in different fruit aromas.
D. The Program
Promote and sell the Dove shampoo on its high performance on user’s hair: ❖ For that straight and silky shampoo
❖ End-results: straighter without fluffiness.
❖ Emotional strategy. This is a very strong form of advertising. The advantage is sometimes people buy some products are not based on sensible consideration, just by the right feeling when they watch the ads. Catch this point the commercial will become effective.
❖ We will consider the AVR for the emotional aspect that will create an impact to its target and the over-all message.
❖ Incidental mention: UNILIVER is one of the biggest companies who manufacture big products in the Philippines so we assured that our product is not an ordinary product it can be international.
❖ Women, Age group 18 – 50, belonging to upper- middle income class, residing in key urban areas
❖ Leads active social life, a patron of entertainment, active lifestyle, engaged in light sports, personal care a priority.
❖ Reach professionals and ordinary people while surfing the internet, relaxing, and reading some magazines even listening on the radio.
❖ Collaterals: brochures, single sheet flyers, in-store take-one displays and brochures, posters, statement stuffers.
❖ Broadcast: TV spots or infomercials.
❖ Video on tape or CD / DVD.
❖ Print: magazines, newspaper, specialty publications, insert.
❖ Internet Marketing
-Website optimization, pay per click search engine listings, affiliate or associate relationships, paid banner placements, email.
❖ Digital communications: digital video on Web, multimedia CD.