Organizer: Faculty of Management Society
Event Director: Latiff Danial Bin Ismail
Total Student Population: Cyberjaya – 10,016 students (as at 31 May 2010) Target Participants: Minimum of 500 participants
Target Group: MMU students
Faculties in MMU Cyberjaya Campus
1. Faculty of Management
2. Faculty of Information System
3. Faculty of Engineering
4. Faculty of Creative Multimedia
5. Centre for Language and Foundation Studies
Prom night 2011
We, FOMS is proudly here to present to you our most anticipated annual event of the year, which is The Graduating Dinner 2010 – also known as Prom Night. Prom night is set to be the biggest event organized by FOMS in Multimedia University (MMU) Cyberjaya campus.
The main objective of the event is to provide a golden opportunity to the participants, especially those MMU students graduating this year. During this auspicious night, they will have the chance to gather and mingle around with their friends, both new and old, whom they have met during their life in campus. Moreover, they will be able to get acquainted with more people on the night itself, thus widening their social network.
To further enhance the experience, there will be amazing performances such as live bands to keep the crowd entertained throughout the memorable night. Guests can look forward to special appearances by local artiste and emcee to enliven the atmosphere.
In conclusion, we present to you, Prom Night 2011, which will definitely be an unforgettable night with precious memories and entertaining performances that will leave you wanting more!
• To promote the excellence of Multimedia University to a variety of students and the public in Malaysia
• To promote Faculty of Management Society (FOMS)
• To provide a golden opportunity for the students, especially those graduating, to gather in this auspicious event and...