AUTOMATED HR-SOFTWARE WITH RECRUITMENT PROCESS & EMPLOYEE MAINTENANCE
These modules are want to develop…
4.Time & attendance module
1. Job application – Candidate enter into server website then apply for a job by giving personal details, education details & skills he/she have, submit the appln.
2. Take a test – Test 1 : Candidate will take the aptitude test (apti+reasoning+verbal+technical)
• The questions will be coming randomly from the DB for each candidate.
• Timer has to be set for both the tests.
• Automatically result will be display after the test.
• If he/she is shortlisted then automatically test 2 will be coming. Otherwise he/she will leave the server website.
Test 2 : (technical test) - Continuously
• He/she has to write 3 pgms (C,C++,Java). These 3 questions will be coming randomly from DB for each candidate (timer has to be set)
• After the test result will be display whether he/she selected or not.
3. Status from the test
• After this test, the status info will be displayed to the candidate.
• if candidate is selected , will take the HR- interview.
• Based on the HR, if he/she is selected means email notification & duplicate appointment order will be send to the candidate.
1. Employee details – having the details such as education, skills, certifications, achievements, strength and weaknesses.
2. Emp -grade – Based on the employee details, the grade will be generated in this module.
3. Role assignment – Based on the Grade, the Role of the job & project work assigned to the employee.
4. Employee status – From the...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document