UNIVERSITI UTARA MALAYSIA
PROGRAM PENGURUSAN TEKNOLOGI
SEMESTER KEDUA 2010/2011 (A102)
30 APRIL 2011
You are required to form a group with 5-6 members in each group. A group leader must be nominated and stated in the final report. Once the group is formed, you must choose which type of final e-commerce project you would like to do.
1a. E-COMMERCE BUSINESS PROPOSAL
For this section, your group is required to produce a complete business proposal for implementing an e-commerce website. This e-commerce website can provide both products and/or services. You are not limited in the type of product/service your group wants to offer. The final output for this type of project is a report. Several things that you have to consider are: 1. Physical setting for the product: You are trying to sell someting in YOUR HOME TOWN!! 2. Who are the project members (key positions) ?
3. Who are the target customers (students, entrepreneurs, office workers, etc.) ? 4. What products/services to offer?
5. How about the pricing?
6. What are the strategies to be considered?
7. Have we thought about a marketing mix (PPPP)?
8. SWOT? Enviromental scanning? Competitor analysis?
9. How about a marketing survey?
10. What about the logistics?
11. What are the UUM policies involved?
12. What about advertising (billboards, flyers, UUM radio, TV, etc. ) ? 13. What is the estimated budget?
14. WBS? Gantt chart? PERT chart?
15. What is the plan for implementation?
16. OTHER CONSIDERATIONS THAT ARE APPROPRIATE!!!
Bottom line is: You have to be convincing! Imagine you are trying to apply for a bsuiness loan. Minimum: 30++ pages of text and figures. Use templates these templates as reference:...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document