Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
1. Discuss this product or service in terms of its current target market demographics using U.S. Census Data.
2. Determine why you believe the product or service is declining in popularity. Be sure to include information on social, demographic, and ethnic markets; economic and technological factors; political and legal factors; and competitive factors.
3. Make three (3) recommendations for possible action marketers of the product or service you selected could take to address the product’s declining appeal to consumers.
4. Determine the best foreign country in which to market this product or service. Support your response with information from the CIA world factbook.
5. Discuss your product segmentation and positioning ideas for this product or service in its debut in the new country.
6. Use at least two (2) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
1. Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
2. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
3. Examine the marketing planning process, market segmentation, and the development of the key elements of a marketing strategy.
4. Apply the major elements in product strategy for both goods and services,... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2012, 07). Product Assessment. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 07, 2012, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Product-Assessment-1056116.html
"Product Assessment" StudyMode.com. 07 2012. 2012. 07 2012 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Product-Assessment-1056116.html>.
- MLA 7
"Product Assessment." StudyMode.com. StudyMode.com, 07 2012. Web. 07 2012. <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Product-Assessment-1056116.html>.
"Product Assessment." StudyMode.com. 07, 2012. Accessed 07, 2012. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Product-Assessment-1056116.html.