• Child prodigy, an individual who is a master of one or more skills or arts at an early age. In music:
• Moog Prodigy, synthesiser
• The Prodigy, a British electronic music group named after the Moog Prodigy synthesiser • Prodigy (rapper), an American rapper and part of the hip hop duo Mobb Deep In literature:
• Prodigy (comics), five different fictional characters in the Marvel Universe • Prodigy (David Alleyne), a mutant and member of the X-Men in the Marvel Universe • Beneath the Wheel, a 1906 novel by Hermann Hesse also known as The Prodigy In television:
• "Prodigy" (Stargate SG-1), a season 4 episode of the television show Stargate SG-1 • The Prodigy (TV show), a proposed reality TV show that never aired In technology:
• Prodigy (online service), an early online service provider • Ford Prodigy, a low emission vehicle concept car
A fugitive from the laws of averages: A person who doesn't wear their helmet while driving a motorcycle. A fugitive from the laws of averages--that's you if you don't use your safety gear. A fugitive from the laws of averages--that's you if you drink and drive. A healthy tan is the first sign of skin cancer.
A safer you is a safer me.
A spill, a slip, a hospital trip.
Accidents hurt -- safety doesn't.
Alcohol reduces performance, impairs judgment and increases the willingness to take risks. Alert today. Alive tomorrow.
An accident can ruin your career.
An accident could be a one way ticket to disability retirement. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Anger is one letter away from Danger. Drive gently.
Apply your good intention to accident prevention.
As screwed up as a bag of wire coat hangars--maintenance done without the MIMS. As soon as you see a mistake and don't fix it, it becomes your mistake. As temperatures rise, stay safety wise.
At work at play, let safety lead the way.
At work, at home, let safety be known.