* Maintain current customers
* Gain customers
* Assist with local businesses due to the destruction
* Find a way to hold the conference virtually in order to avoid increased costs in lieu of moving the conference * Offer workshops in local cities a few times a year to gain new customers. * See if the participants that were signed up would waive the refund on the trip to give the money to local businesses to help rebuild
2. Identify the alternatives for the case.
* Offer for attendees that have signed up for the conference to go to offer help due to the devastation instead of holding the conference. * Do further research and see if there could be a way to hold the conference live virtually * Find out if the conference could be held at a later date when the hotel is ready for visitors again.