1. When organising a business event, describe the range of support activities that may be required. Business event is one of effective methods to promoting your business. •Organising a venue: First at all you need to look for suitable venues and cost-effective that will make it possible to deliver a high-quality event. •Equipment: Getting the appropriate equipment and determine the appropriate size example: sound systems, computers and screens for PowerPoint presentations stages and portable toilets. •Sending out invitation: Prepare postcard for people who intend to invite them to participate. Scheduling deadlines and applies it to send letters of invitation to attend the conference. •Preparing documentation: Must determine what we want to achieve from the event it should include things such as: promotional brochures, invitations, menus and conference packs in order to give the participants an opportunity to interact and exchange information and ideas about a topic.
2. Complete the table below by identifying two ways of providing support before, during and after a business event.
1. Book a business event venues
1. Meeting and greeting attendees
1. Note writing up minutes
2. Sending out invitation
2. Serving refreshments
2. Analyse feedback from attendees.
Section 2 – Understand the purpose of displaying professional and helpful behaviour whilst supporting a business event and how to do so
1. Explain the purpose of displaying professional and helpful behaviour when supporting a business event.
Remain professional and helpful behaviour is very important in a business event. Acting like professional will help you to follow-up the event and dealing with emergent problems before, during and after the show and maintains composure.
2. Describe ways of exhibiting professional and helpful behaviour whilst supporting a...