Section 1 – Understand how to support the organisation of a business event
1. When organising a business event, describe the range of support activities that may be required. Business event is one of effective methods to promoting your business. •
Organising a venue: First at all you need to look for suitable venues and cost-effective that will make it possible to deliver a high-quality event. •
Equipment: Getting the appropriate equipment and determine the appropriate size example: sound systems, computers and screens for PowerPoint presentations stages and portable toilets. •
Sending out invitation: Prepare postcard for people who intend to invite them to participate. Scheduling deadlines and applies it to send letters of invitation to attend the conference. •
Preparing documentation: Must determine what we want to achieve from the event it should include things such as: promotional brochures, invitations, menus and conference packs in order to give the participants an opportunity to interact and exchange information and ideas about a topic.
2. Complete the table below by identifying two ways of providing support before, during and after a business event.
1. Book a business event venues
1. Meeting and greeting attendees
1. Note writing up minutes
2. Sending out invitation
2. Serving refreshments
2. Analyse feedback from attendees.
Section 2 – Understand the purpose of displaying professional and helpful behaviour whilst supporting a business event and how to do so
1. Explain the purpose of displaying professional and helpful behaviour when supporting a business event.
Remain professional and helpful behaviour is very important in a business event. Acting like professional will help you to follow-up the event and dealing with emergent problems before, during and after the show and maintains composure.
2. Describe ways of exhibiting professional and helpful behaviour whilst supporting a...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document