| Make| Approximate price in KWD|
1. | Toyota Yaris| 3950|
2. | Nissan Tida| 3400|
3. | Peugeot 206 | 4000|
4. | Suzuki Swift| 3900|
5. | Hyundai Gitz| 3200|
2. What kind of guarantee cars usually provide???
Normally Automobile agencies provide 3 years guarantee or 60,000 KM (which ever comes first)| Ford provide in Kuwait 5 years guarantee or 100,000 KM (whichever comes first)|
3. what do you think the strength, weaknesses, opportunities and threats that will accompany the launch of FORD KA in KUWAIT
Strength * Ford has good reputation and brand name in Kuwait and region * Good warranty offered by ford compared to its competitors * Good after sales service comparing it competitors| Weaknesses * Ford Ka should into * | Opportunities * Niches available for this product for example freshman colleague female students, westerners, and some expatriates| threats * Too many competitors in this hatch back small cars market for example as shown in the above table|
4. what do you think should the sales forecasts be???
* If ford Ka is to be introduced in 2012 it sales forecast would be between 800 to 900 cars per year considering the population of Kuwait and size of niche that covers freshman colleague female students, westerners, and some expatriates (note: offering an iPhone4 with every purchase of ford Ka will be a good promotion)
5. We should expect to increase market share by how much???
6. how much should we price the ford Ka (keeping in mind the advertising costs too) 3250 KWD tag price and final price after discount would be 3000 as per the country’s bargaining culture