Department of English
Communication skills lab
1. India-Emerging as major Cyber Crime Centre 2. Medical tourism in India
3. Educated Indians lack Patriotism
4. Has the parliamentary form of democracy failed in India? 5. Education- Is it solely government responsibility? 6. Examinations- has it killed education?
7. Invasion by MNC’s is a drain on the resources of India 8. Privatization will lead to less corruption 9. The government should enhance and ensure the quality of primary education 10. Politics and sports must stay apart
11. Bifurcation of states- will it lead to disintegration of India? 12. Nuclear Terrorism: A real threat
13. The influence of Affluence on today’s youth 14. Has India become a global success story? 15. Need for uniform system of education in India 16. Indian Hockey- can it rise like a phoenix from the ashes? 17. Crimes- a fall out of faulty education, unemployment or values? 18. Role of values in a globalized world
19. Power to the people is not a reality in our democracy 20. Biological warfare
21. Can strong values and ethics create a successful society? 22. Criminal justice system- A fact or farce in India? 23. Crime and punishment –Is there any correlation? 24. Success or failure-impact on young minds 25. NGOs-voices for the public good
26. What ails our Nation-terrorism or poverty? 27. Social networking sites-boon or bane?
28. Genetic modification –Is it ethical and safe?...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document