The weightage of this assignment is 30 %
Consider a successful Business organization in the UK or in a country of your choice.
For this organization, you are required to do the following-
1. Analyze the goals and objectives using the mission statement as the basis.
2. Critically evaluate the strengths and weaknesses, taking into consideration all the environmental factors.
3. Recommend a strategic model for the organization. Justify the choice of the model.
4. Identify the key performance indicators to measure the performance and hence the information requirements for the various managerial decision making levels.
5. After establishing the information requirements and discuss information systems which would give a competitive edge to this organization. You may also include information systems that enhance the Customer Relations Management.
1) Strategic Role - Identify / Analyze:
• The mission statement of the company
• The environmental factors which affect the company in terms of political, economic, social, ecological and technological factors
• Strengths and Weakness, Threats and Opportunities to the organization.
2) Information Systems- Analyze the information requirements at each of the levels in the management and recommend
a) Information systems at each of them to support the major business functions of the organization and strategize its operations giving it the required competitive edge. Thus, examine and recommend IS for the organization at the various decision making levels.
b) How information systems can be used to facilitate Customer Relations Management aspects of the organization.
Assignment weightage 30 %
Assignment Length 2000- 2500 words
Recommended Font size 11, 12
Report Format... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2011, 02). Presentation. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 02, 2011, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Presentation-587105.html
"Presentation" StudyMode.com. 02 2011. 02 2011 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Presentation-587105.html>.
"Presentation." StudyMode.com. 02, 2011. Accessed 02, 2011. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Presentation-587105.html.