How to Assess Positive & Negative Attitudes?
3 = always
2 = more than half the time
1 = Occasionally
0 = Never
1. I feel comfortable when I am set apart from the group. 2. I accept responsibilities when things go wrong.
3. I share credit with others.
4. I am comfortable accepting a compliment.
5. I set goals and visualize accomplishing them.
6. I am confident in myself and my abilities.
7. I am willing to take necessary risks.
8. I think positively in the face of challenges.
9. I can say “no”.
10. I understand my attitude towards people plays a role in my success. 11. I see the positive qualities in other people.
12. I listen to others.
13. People describe me as a positive person.
14. I understand my attitude towards circumstances controls how I respond to challenges. 15. I view each new situation as an opportunity or a challenge. Score
30 – 37 Strong self-esteem. You are generally confident about yourself and your abilities. You tend to remain positive and optimistic in your attitude.
23 – 29 Moderate self-esteem. You have periods of self-doubt, but tend to be more positive than negative.
15 – 22 Low self-esteem. You have periods of self-doubt and tend to be more negative than positive.
0 – 14 Negative self-esteem. You have little or no confidence in your abilities. You tend to demonstrate negative attitudes.
Rate the following ten statements to conduct a personal attitude assessment, and then try it on friends, colleagues, clients, and peers. How do your attitudes relate? Rate the Statements
Using the following scale:
0 = Strongly Disagree
1 = Disagree
2 = Neutral
3 = Agree
4 = Strongly Agree
Rate each of the following statements on a scale of zero to four based on the extent with which you agree, or disagree, with the statement. 1. In uncertain times, I would expect the best results . . . . . . . . . . _________ 2. It's easy for me to relax . . . ....
Please join StudyMode to read the full document