* Relaunch the 3:1 concentrate temporarily, but invest heavily in R&D for a more permanent solution * Aggressively re-launch 3:1 concentrate.
* Advertise and emphasize on its environmental benefits due to reduced packing materials. * Focus on generating more sustainable solutions
* Invest in R&D for adapting real eco-friendly solutions. Rationale
* This form of product was already launched previously and has proven to be successful (people bought it for a 10 times higher price). * It costs lesser to re-adapt to an older version.
* People are more used to this version of packaging and can accept it better * Cost Savings can be re-directed to R&D to obtain a more sustainable solution * Doy Pouches and wax-coated cartons do not create an eco-friendly image * These new packaging's may create expectations of similar packaging for other products * These packages are not exactly sturdy and durable (leakage problems). * The carton refill package resembles the milk carton packaging which could face regulatory complications. Action Plan
* Advertisements about 3:1 concentrate highlighting its supreme efficiency (maybe include some tangible R&D results to drive home the message) * Create awareness about the environmental benefits due to 45% package saving. * Invest heavily in R&D to develop eco-friendly degradable material (e.g.. Bioplastics) * Create hype about the money saved by opting for the Lenor concentrate pack, being re-directed towards development of green packaging material that might be adapted not only across P&G products but across all plastic packaging. * Promote slogans and campaigns about P&Gs efforts to care for the environment * Create the image that by buying P&G products, people are indirectly investing in protecting the planet * Conduct feasibility analysis...