LO1: KNOW THE STRUCTURE AND FUNCTIONING OF THE HUMAN BODY
(What you should do in this task)
1. Cellular metabolism
Hint: Review utilization of O2, production of CO2, H+, and ATP.
2. How the body achieves homeostasis of the internal fluid environment through excretion of waste products of metabolism.
Hint: Relate this to lung and kidney functions.
3. The role of the endocrine system in cellular metabolism (Give 2 examples)
4. Give 2 examples of abnormal growth (Hint: overweight/obesity; underweight)
To fulfill this learning outcome, use the following as your guide an do the tasks above.
1. Outline the main anatomical features of the human body
2. Know how body systems interact to ensure that the body functions and grows.
Word limit:650. Do not exceed this limit by more than 10%
This part consists of LO2, LO3 and LO4
LO2: Understand the relationship between body functioning and relevant detailed anatomy and physiology
Discuss immediate and long-term bodily responses to exercise by the following body systems?
To fulfill this learning outcome, use the following as your guide, to do the task above.
1. Explain the normal bodily responses to exercise.
2. Discuss specific anatomical and physiological changes in the named tissues.
3. Explain how the body coordinates its internal activities.
1. Has identified immediate and long-term anatomical and physiological changes due to exercise in the body systems.
2. Has explained long-term physiological adaptation to exercise by skeletal muscles and the cardiovascular system.
3. Has written concisely with few grammar errors and has not exceeded the allocated word count. Has also given appropriate... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2013, 08). Physiology. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 08, 2013, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Physiology-1883334.html
"Physiology" StudyMode.com. 08 2013. 2013. 08 2013 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Physiology-1883334.html>.
- MLA 7
"Physiology." StudyMode.com. StudyMode.com, 08 2013. Web. 08 2013. <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Physiology-1883334.html>.
"Physiology." StudyMode.com. 08, 2013. Accessed 08, 2013. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Physiology-1883334.html.