R E V I E W
S H E E T
NAME ____________________________________ LAB TIME/DATE ________________________
The following questions refer to Activity 1: Studying the Effect of Flow Tube Radius on Fluid Flow. 1. At which radius was the fluid flow rate the highest? _________________________________________________________ 2. What was the flow rate at this radius? ____________________________________________________________________ 3. Describe the relationship between flow rate and radius size. ___________________________________________________
4. What happens to blood vessels in the body if increased blood flow is needed?
The following questions refer to Activity 2: Studying the Effect of Viscosity on Fluid Flow. 5. At what viscosity level was the fluid flow rate the highest? ____________________________________________________ 6. Describe the relationship between flow rate and viscosity. ____________________________________________________
7. Was the effect of viscosity greater or less than the effect of radius on fluid flow? Why? ______________________________
8. What effect would anemia have on blood flow? Why? _______________________________________________________
The following questions refer to Activity 3: Studying the Effect of Flow Tube Length on Fluid Flow. 9. At what flow tube length was the flow rate the highest? ______________________________________________________ 10. Describe the relationship between flow tube length and fluid flow rate. __________________________________________
11. What effect do you think obesity would have on blood flow? Why? _____________________________________________
Review Sheet 5
The following questions refer to Activity 4: Studying the Effect of Pressure on Fluid Flow. 12. What effect did increased pressure have on the fluid flow rate? ________________________________________________
13. In the body, where does the...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document