* Begin home study.
* Attend Training.
* Continuously study and master product info and clinical trials.
* Review current accounts and analyze sales data across the territory.
* Identify Urologists, Endocrinologist, Internal Medicine & Family Practice Physicians within territory (Including Nurse Practitioners & Physician Assistants). Also target local pharmacies within various areas of the territory.
* Meet each and every target physician and entire office staff within the first two weeks in the field. Leave contact information. Identify decision makers within clinics.
* Ask office staff members (gatekeeper, nurses, etc) which days are best to meet with physicians. Schedule appointments. Develop Relationships!!!!
* Find out who handles refills and patient complaints. Understand how they handle these complaints (do they automatically switch the medication).
* Develop a list of profiles for each office and physician including: personalities, extracurricular activities, involvement in respective communities, undergraduate & residency allegiances.
* Determine prescribing habits for current physicians, clinics and hospitals. Get product sales print outs from local pharmacies to determine volume.
* Determine patient populations these physicians are treating. This will help to understand what drives their decision making, whether it is efficacy, cost, availability, outcomes, etc.
* Meet with counterparts/management and develop a synergistic working relationship to maximize sales by targeting the right physicians with the right frequency. Also understand what has worked for other reps in different territories.
* Use weekly/monthly report and information gathered in the field to rate Clinics and Group Practices as A, B, or C accounts based on Testim volume and competitive volume.
* Once accounts have been rated, plot them... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2013, 04). Pharmaceutical Sales 30-60-90 Day Business Plan. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 04, 2013, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Pharmaceutical-Sales-30-60-90-Day-Business-Plan-1597775.html
"Pharmaceutical Sales 30-60-90 Day Business Plan" StudyMode.com. 04 2013. 2013. 04 2013 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Pharmaceutical-Sales-30-60-90-Day-Business-Plan-1597775.html>.
- MLA 7
"Pharmaceutical Sales 30-60-90 Day Business Plan." StudyMode.com. StudyMode.com, 04 2013. Web. 04 2013. <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Pharmaceutical-Sales-30-60-90-Day-Business-Plan-1597775.html>.
"Pharmaceutical Sales 30-60-90 Day Business Plan." StudyMode.com. 04, 2013. Accessed 04, 2013. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Pharmaceutical-Sales-30-60-90-Day-Business-Plan-1597775.html.