You scored 75% by answering 3 out of 4 questions correctly.
1. Cholesterol is a lipid substance that
You correctly answered: e. is all of the above.
2. LDLs have been identified as
You correctly answered: c. a potential source of damage to the interior of arteries. 3. A desirable level of total cholesterol per deciliter of blood is You correctly answered: d. between 100 and 200 milligrams.
4. Abnormal levels of total cholesterol per deciliter of blood could be caused by Your answer : c. hypothalamism.
Correct answer: b. liver disease.
Predict Question: Patient 4 prefers to cook all his meat in lard or bacon grease. Knowing this dietary preference, you anticipate his total cholesterol level to be
Your answer : b. abnormally high.
Stop & Think Questions:
What health problems might be in store for patient 2 (based on the results)? You correctly answered: e. All of these health problems might be in store for patient 2. Experiment Data:
Approximate Total Cholesterol (mg/dl)
Post-lab Quiz Results
You scored 100% by answering 4 out of 4 questions correctly. 1. In this test for total blood cholesterol, elevated levels of total cholesterol You correctly answered: a. result in a darker-green color.
2. Why must any piece of equipment that comes in contact with human blood be disposed of properly? You correctly answered: d. All of these answer are correct.
3. Abnormally low levels of total cholesterol (hypocholesterolemia) can suggest You correctly answered: e. All of these answers are correct. 4. Abnormally high levels of total cholesterol can be indicative of You correctly answered: c. poor diet and eating habits.
Review Sheet Results...