A) Description of idea (Features):
OUR business idea is to open a pet shop. The purpose of the Pet Shop is to define the minimum standards of accommodation, management and care which are appropriate to the welfare, physical and behavioral needs of pet animals held for sale.
Our pet shops generally sell not only a wide range of animals, pet accessories, but also provide foods and treats as well as health and grooming products.
Our shop location is obviously important but the shop layout and animal display pens also need to be carefully planned.
We will use comparison method in this research to find out what facility they are giving, what they supposed to give and if they are in the standard condition.
We are Pet shop owners and we also need an understanding of the various breeds, their type of hair and are expected to know how to deal with minor skin, ear, eye, and beak and nail conditions. It’s a tough business. And that is our business makes different from others pet shop. Our pet shop located at Banani.
B) Target market:
The initial market focus will be on the upper middle and upper class. Our market segmentation will be focus on pet lover .we will provide Pet care professionals for assuring and influence for the target market regarding to the health benefits of our products.
C) What are the benefits?
Our products are best in terms of quality and there are many benefits of our product and we will provide our best services.
And also we provide animal food, vaccination for animal. If our animal is not acceptable because of health or other reasons that are supported by a statement from a veterinarian, excluding accidents, Conditions are:
* Within seven days of purchase, our priorities must take the animal back and refund all moneys or offer a replacement animal with the same guarantee.
* If the animal is returned within three days for any other reason, we must refund 75% of the purchase price or offer a replacement animal with the same guarantee.
* If the animal dies as a result of a disease that is traceable to the point of sale, our priorities must refund the purchase price or offer a replacement animal with the same guarantee.
* Identify the key factors that affect customer’s satisfaction; * Assess how these key factors are rated by customers.
* Determine the effects of these factors on customer’s satisfaction when applied to users of public, private and foreign pet shop. * Quality of service
* Availability of technological support.
We also give literature about feeding, parasite control, and health – including procedures for emergency treatment during the guarantee period.
D) How my idea is different than my other competitors
Our idea is different from others or compare to our competitors, because for selling animals we will follow a proper chart. We will be providing the chat to the customer. In this chart there will be many rules of buying animals, for giving better knowledge about pets to our customer. All animals offered for sale must be weaned and fully self sufficient. Minimum age of animals for sale must be:
* Eight weeks for dogs and cats
* Five weeks for rabbits
* Four weeks for Guinea pigs
* Three weeks for mice.
Dogs and cats must be vaccinated at least fourteen days prior to sale to cover such diseases as canine distemper, infectious canine hepatitis and canine parvovirus for dogs and infectious feline enteritis and feline respiratory disease (cat flu) in cats. We will strictly follow these things in terms of sale. We will also provide this information to our customer. Also, We will provide a certificate vaccination, which will include the next date...