Table of Contents
1) Executive Summary1
2) Company Description2
Promoters, shareholders and Board2
Products and services2
Long Term Aim of Business2
3) Market Analysis3
Total market valuation3
Profile of competitors3
Benefits to clients4
4) Marketing/Sales Strategy5
Advertising and Promotion5
5) Research & Development7
Patents, copyrights and brands7
6) Staffing and Operations8
Management Organisation Charts8
7) Financial Projections9
Profit and Loss Accounts11
8) Sales Pipeline14
9) Funding Requirements15
The undersigned reader acknowledges that the information provided in this business plan is confidential; therefore, the reader agrees not to disclose it without the express written permission of .
It is acknowledged by the reader that information to be furnished in this business plan is in all respects confidential in nature, other than information that is in the public domain through other means, and that any disclosure or use of this confidential information by the reader may cause serious harm or damage to .
Upon request, this document is to be immediately returned to .
This is a business plan. It does not imply offering of securities.
Promoters and Shareholders
Products and services
Long Term Aim of the Business
Total Market Valuation
Target Company revenue
Profile of Competitors
Benefits to Clients
Marketing and Communications Strategy
5.Research and Development
Research and Development
IP, Patents, Copyrights, Brands
6.Staffing and Operations
Management (including Board) Organisation Chart
IIProfit and Loss Accountsp
Requirements for Preparation of Projections
1. Opening figures included based on latest Mgmt/Audited accounts
2. Shareholders Fund analysed into Share Capital, Share Premium and Retained Profits
3. Sales Assumptions provided by unit, price segment & geography and reconciled to pipeline
4. Expenditure categorised into R&D, Admin and Overheads and Promoters / key managers salaries
5. Identification of monthly and cumulative company operational deficits
6. Sensitivity analysis may be required, detailing strategies to be implemented if sales or expenditure targets are not met.
7. Projections should identify separately Operational Cash Flow and...