A Personal development plan is a detailed positive written document which plans out in what way a person can advance his/her abilities and improvement in their lifespan and their profession. Personal Development Planning (PDP) is about making the most of your experiences in life, and planning for your future. This development plan gives you the ability to maximize your particular budding and your future developments. 1.1 Goal formulation
NEEDS AND OBJECTVIES OF PDP
The main needs for personal development plans include;
* For me to become more effective, independent and confident in my approach to my studies and employability. * Identify my personal goals, and work towards them.
* To create the route that I must to take.
* To provide me with time to reflect on my role and the areas in which I want to develop. * It will allow me to take rheostat and be active somewhat than be reactive to events.
TOPIC| POOR| FAIR| GOOD| VERY GOOD| EXCELLENT|
WRITING AND PRESENTIN CONFERENCE MATERIAL | | | * | | | LEGAL AND ETHICAL EVALUATIONS | | | * | | | COMPUTING| | | | | * |
COMMUNICATION| | | | * | |
1.2.1 S.W.O.T analysis (Strength)
* Writes well
* Ability to research skills
* Ability to get along with others and work as a team
* Ability to solve problems
* Ability to build morale in others
* Ability to manage projects and resources
* Ability to use as many applications as possible
* Always confident of my self
* Good in communication
* Good in computing
* Not too good in presentation skills
* Partially good in Analytical skills - Cannot be able to understand the function, and problem * Not too good in interpersonal skills
* Lack of time management
* To absorb from others in analogous characters to mine
* To increase my...