When I started writing this paper, I got stumbled in the beginning, questioned myself should I have to take this subject? Because collecting thoughts to scrap very details of my worst days, is really a heart-breaking work. I receded for an hour, took a walk along the lane and the past life, returned to continue my writing. I am no more the man, I have been, I have faced a lot of changes and learned to accept the changes, no longer by commemorating the events will sensitise me. The paper is presented in lucid style of my spell through depression, how I managed to get rid of it, through support and motivation from others.
1. Abela, J.R.Z. (2002) Beck’s cognitive theory of depression: A test of the diathesis-stress and causal mediation components. British Psychological society.
2. Carl Rogers and Humanistic education (2009) Humanist approach. [Online] Available from:http://www.sageofasheville.com/pub_downloads/CARL_ROGERS_AND_HUMANISTIC_EDUCATION.pdf Date accessed: [03/02/2009]
3. Garland, C. (2002) Understanding Trauma: A psychoanalytical approach. Karnac books
4. Mind bind (2009) The difference between knowing how and knowing that. [Online] Available from: http://mindbind.wordpress.com/2007/08/03/the-difference-between-knowing-how-and-knowing-that/ Date accessed: [09/02/2009]
5. Business balls.com (2009) John Fisher’s transition curve- the stages of personal transition and introduction to personal construct psychology. [Online] Available from: http://www.businessballs.com/personalchangeprocess.htm Date accessed: [05/021/2009]
6. Ronald, R.S. (2002) Managing Organisational Behaviour. Quorum Books.
7. Rochester Institute of technology (2009) An overview of Beck’s cognitive theory of depression in contemporary literature. [Online] Available from:...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document