2.As technology develops, more shopping and business is done through the internet while communication face to face becomes less frequent. Is this a positive or a negative development?
3. What is your opinion about a success of a team: does it depend on mental attitude of the whole team or on the strongest individuals?
4. Damage to environment is an inevitable consequence of the improvement in the standard of living. To what degree do you agree or disagree to this position?
5. In order to learn a language well, we should also learn about the country as well as the cultures and lifestyles of the people who speak it.To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6. Health services are the basic necessity for a person. Private companies have made the health services quite costly for ordinary individuals. Do the advantages of private health care outweigh its disadvantages?
7. Nowadays museums have become more and more important. What are the purposes of places such as museums and how should they be funded?
8. Some people think that machine translation is highly developed in today’s society. Therefore it is not necessary for children to learn a foreign language. What’s your opinion? 9.Some people think that children of different abilities should be educated together. Other people think that it’s better to teach the intelligent children separately and with special treatment. What do you think?use your own ideas of knowledge and experience and support your arguments with examples and relevant evidence. 10．Traffic and housing problems in major cities could be solved by moving large companies and factories with their employees to...