TOPIC: Understanding Buying behavior of “Cigarette Smokers” Objectives:
1) Ratio between smokers and non smokers in a region.
2) Identifying the age group of majority smokers.
3) Impact of new brands on existing market.
4) Brand Loyalty of Cigarette smokers
1)Are you a cigarette smoker?
Yes (if yes go to section A)
NO (if No go to section B)
a) You started smoking from the age of________________
b) How many cigarettes do you smoke/day?
a)1 or 2 b)3 to 5 C)6 to 10 d)>10
c) Which brand of cigarettes do you smoke regularly__________ d) How long have you been smoking your brand?
a)<1 year b)1-2 years c) >2
e) You smoke cigarette because
a) stress b) show off c) manly d) for fun e) others f) You choose cigarette brand based on
a) nicotin content b) cost c) packaging d) availability g) You will switch to another brand if your preffered brand is not available strongly disagree strongly agree
1 2 3 4 5 SECTION B(NON – SMOKERS)
h) You do not smoke because
a) Health conscious b) waste of money c) not interested d) others (specify_____________________)
i) Have you ever been initiated by others
2) How much do you buy at a time?
a) 1 or 2 pieces b) one packet c) >2 packets
3) How many brands have you tried so far?
a) 2 b) 3 c) 4 d) >4
4) Will you switch from your brand if another brand is introduced at same price and quality? |
5) You will switch to another brand if your preffered brand price is increased?...