1. How often do you eat in this canteen?
b. Twice a week
c. Thrice a week
d. Once a week
Instruction: Please CHECK the number that corresponds to your own assessment on the quality of the following items as used in the canteen. Please do not leave any place blank.
A. People: This refer to the service delivery of the employees of the canteen. | 5| 4| 3| 2| 1|
1. The employees have a pleasing personality in dealing with costumers.| | | | | | 2. The employees manners towards the customer.| | | | | | 3. The costumers are greeted properly by the employee and are invited to return.| | | | | | 4. The employees respond quickly and appropriately to costumer’s orders and complaints.| | | | | | 5. The employees give response immediately to customer’s requests.| | | | | | 6. Your over-all impression with the employee of the canteen| | | | | |
B. Physical Evidence : This refers to the physical environment of the canteen. | 5| 4| 3| 2| 1|
1. The restaurant’s over-all physical facilities: chairs, tables, decorations.| | | | | | 2. The way chairs and table are arranged make mobility around the canteen easy.| | | | | | 3. The canteen’s over-all communication material: brochures, pamphlets, posters, etc.| | | | | | 4. Ambiance of the canteen: Lightings,atmosphere.| | | | | | 5. Cleanliness of the canteen.| | | | | |
6. Structure or design of the canteen.| | | | | |
C. Process : This refer to the complexity of service delivery process done by the employee of the canteen.
| 5| 4| 3| 2| 1|
1. The Costumers are immediately attended to upon entering the canteen.| | | | |...